From: Aashit Soni (goverdhannathji_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-20 00:39:03

Hi Joaquin,

If you remember i had few questions sometime back on multi-index-container.
You helped me figure it out. Last week i was able to squeeze 70%- 80% more
performance with the new implementation of my storage classes, with the help
of hash_index and ordered_index.

This is tremendous result and i owe it to you. !!! Thank you very much for
such wonderful data-structure. I appreciate all your help, that you have
extended.

This is first performance result, which is like a tip of an iceberg. I have
still more rounds of scenerios to test upon. But this kind of results is
really encouraging and i am sure now i will able to take it up forward.

I am worried with the licensing issues and support provided for the boost
library. If anyone can point me out in that direction.

Once again thanks to Joagin and all on the list.

regards,
aashit