From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-21 02:34:26

Aashit Soni ha escrito:

> Hi Joaquin,
>
> If you remember i had few questions sometime back on
> multi-index-container. You helped me figure it out. Last week i was
> able to squeeze 70%- 80% more performance with the new implementation
> of my storage classes, with the help of hash_index and ordered_index.
>
> This is tremendous result and i owe it to you. !!! Thank you very much
> for such wonderful data-structure. I appreciate all your help, that
> you have extended.
>
> This is first performance result, which is like a tip of an iceberg. I
> have still more rounds of scenerios to test upon. But this kind of
> results is really encouraging and i am sure now i will able to take it
> up forward.

Hello Aashit, thank you very much for your warm compliments. I hope
you'll
continue to add more Boost libraries to your programming arsenal.

> I am worried with the licensing issues and support provided for the
> boost library. If anyone can point me out in that direction.

As for this, Scott pretty much says it all in his previous post:
licensing is free and
as permissive as it can possibly be, and support is provided informally
through the lists or under contract with external companies, Boost
Consulting being
the most prominent --to be precise, the only one I know in this
particular business.
See http://boost.org/more/background.html if you haven't already done
so.

Best regards,