From: Phlip (phlip2005_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-21 13:20:00

John Maddock wrote:

> 1) Do you have a test case?

I have a mysterious build environment (and a slow workstation that
takes a long time to compile template-rich systems). Our leaders
hacked the system together to port Makefiles (yes, dumb old Makefiles)
transparently between the Linux target and the Win32 development
environments.

Can't we all just ... get along?

This will make extracting a test case that reproduces the environment
problematic. Unless you would like me to mail you all of it. ;-)

> 2) Which STLport version are you using?
> 3) What compiler runtime are you using?

STLport-4.6.2

Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 13.10.3077 for 80x86

(The IDE is, more familiarily, 7.1)

Don't work this until I either get over it or perfect a test case. Or
someone else reports something. Either way I'l probably report
something to this thread.

--
  Phlip
  http://www.greencheese.org/ZeekLand  <-- NOT a blog!!