From: Bill Somerville (Bill.Somerville_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-29 12:56:03

Hi Sergei

See my earlier post on this. The once.cpp file needs changing. Get
rid of the compare_exchange() wrapper stuff and substitute
InterlockedCompareExchage() calls where it is called.

_InterlockedCompareExchage() is a compiler intrinsic for Windows
AMD64 64-bit so you won't find it in a library.

The boost developers are working on a rewrite of boost/thread (same
interface as I understand it) so they are a bit quiet on thread
issues at the moment.

Bill Somerville