From: Prasad Ramanan (prasad.ramanan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-29 14:42:18

Hi,

I get a compiler error when trying to compile the following simple
program that includes the boost local_time header file:

#include <iostream>
#include <fstream>
#include <string>
#include "boost/date_time/local_time/local_time.hpp"
using namespace std;

void main() {}

The error is:

'syntax error: '<' in the file boost\date_time\tz_db_base.hpp at the
following line:

'typedef time_zone_names<charT> time_zone_names;' (this is line 149 of
this file)

I am using boost version 1.32, and I am using the c++ compiler from
Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Version 7.1.3088.

Does anyone know what is going on here? I have used boost::gregorian
and boost::posix_time before successfully.

Thanks for your help,
Prasad