From: James Hughes (JHughes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-31 03:16:48

Hi Joel.

Will try there.

> Anyway... I am not sure what the workaround is here. I do not
> have access to g++3.4.3. We've tested against all versions of
> g++ (including 2.95.3 for Spirit 1.6.x) and I don't recall
> any problems. I am currently testing against 3.4.4 and I see
> no problems. Do you have a minimal cpp test file I can try?
> Perhaps posting the compiler errors might help.

One of the errors (all errors seem to relate to this one area) was included
in the previous post on the subject, but it is just a build of boost,
without any of my code anywhere near! Not sure an example is necessary, it's
all boost library code.

I am thinking it must be something to do with cross compiling (x86 host
compiling to ARM code), but cannot see why it should be.

My (previously limited) template understanding is improving rapidly, trying
to figure out how this stuff works!

James