From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-14 23:19:42

"Robert Ramey" <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> I attempted to use the minimal verision of boost test. In order to do this
> I replaced
> occurencs of
>
> #include <boost/test/exec_monitor.hpp>
> with
> #include <boost/test/minimal.hpp>

Is there any particular reasons why you want to do this? My general
recommendation: unless there is a reason stick with UTF.

> This generates a few problems.
>
> a) In the tests which use the serialization DLL, It seems that references
> are being made to symbols in the library. Here is the output
> from the link. I can't figure out why this is.

I don't think you could do this. My guess is that you define BOOST_DYN_LINK
that will cause dynamic version of execution monitor sumbols to be compiled.
And minimal test facility isn't cut for that.

> b) At least a few "test tools" macros aren't present
> BOOST_CHECK_EQUAL and BOOST_CHECK_MESSAGE among themRobert Ramey

Actually 99% of them is absent. And only 3 are present. But that was your
choice, isn't it?

Gennadiy