From: Wu Yinghui, Freddie (yhwu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-26 02:41:02

Hi,

boost-users-request_at_[hidden] wrote:
> Thing is, the only iterator interface to multi_array returns a reference
> to the nested containers. Thus, to iterate over all sub-elements, I'm
> forced to have 7-11 nested for-loops to iterate over the entire thing.
>
> - Greg Link

You might wanna take a look at creating a 1-dimensional view of your
multi-dimensional container. It is described in multi_array
documentation that you can create subranges/views of a multi_array
(hint: reshape() function template), which may be helpful.

Cheers,

Freddie

--
Wu Yinghui, Freddie
Research & Development
Software Engineer
Volume Interactions Pte Ltd
1 Kim Seng Promenade, #12-01
Great World City East Tower
Singapore 237994
Tel:   +65 62226962 (Ext 216)
Fax:   +65 62226215
Email: yhwu_at_[hidden]
Important:  This message is intended for the recipient(s) addressed
above.  It contains privileged and confidential information.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it from your system.  You must
not read, copy, use, or disseminate this communication in any form.
Thank you.