From: Seweryn Habdank-Wojewódzki (habdank_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-26 14:38:13

Hi!

Ronald Garcia wrote:

> At this time, there is no means to initialize a multi_array using a
> non-default constructor in the way that you describe below.

And in the future? Is it big problem to add such a functionality? Maybe it will
be useful to be familiar with std::"containers".

To be honest I am developing library based on array with non-POD objects and I
am doing it using std::vector or std::deque (parametrized in template), but
this is very dirty piece of my code. And in the future I would like to remove
it and use better one. Of course I understand that my construction is not
typical. The same problem with constructing matrix using my object I had in
boost::ublas, there is no such a construction too.

Regards.

--
|\/\/|   Seweryn Habdank-Wojewódzki
`\/\/