From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-27 14:36:26

On Apr 26, 2006, at 2:38 PM, Seweryn Habdank-Wojewódzki wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Ronald Garcia wrote:
>
>> At this time, there is no means to initialize a multi_array using a
>> non-default constructor in the way that you describe below.
>
> And in the future? Is it big problem to add such a functionality?
> Maybe it will
> be useful to be familiar with std::"containers".

I think that this is a reasonable addition to add in the future. I
suspect that such an addition to the constructor interface is now
possible, especially given some advances in the state of the art
since this library was written (in particular, enable_if). I have
added this to my list of issues regarding multi_array, but I cannot
promise how soon I will be able to make the addition.

Cheers,
ron