From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-30 06:47:55

Hi to all,

  I've just uploaded to Boost Vault a new version of Shmem (0.92). You
can download it here:

http://boost-consulting.com/vault/index.php?direction=&order=&directory=Memory

Online documentation here:

http://ice.prohosting.com/newfunk/boost/libs/shmem/

Changes in 0.92:
-----------------

* Solved bugs in flat_xxx insert functions.
* Solved ambiguous windows native function calls with some header orderings.
* Changed named_mutex to support scoped_lock.
* Added missing <exceptions.hpp> include in named_mutex.
* Added get_instance_type, get_instance_length and get_instance_name
functions to front-ends.

Warning:
--------
Peter Johson has detected a problems with Vc8 and global optimization
(/Og). Some tests have shown a possible compiler bug. vc7.1 has no
problems with /Og. I'm investigating this but meanwhile I recommend
disabling /Og (which is deprecated in vc8) when using Shmem.

Special thanks to Peter Johnson, Harold Pirtle and Jan Stetka for their
help on this version.

Regards,

Ion