From: Joseph Hosteny (jhosteny_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-30 11:21:57

Thanks for the response. I'd have continued the thread, but I didn't
get the original emails from the list to reply to.

I tried an explicit registration, with the same results. Also, I did
step into the code where the EXPORT macros were being called, and I
verified that the pertinent classes were registered in the
boost::serialization::detail::ktmap, at least (not sure about the
tkmap). It seems like it just doesn't find the class in the
oserialization file where the exception is thrown.

The serialization is invoked in a const public class method, via "oa
<< this;" Is there anything tricky you might be aware of that could
cause the type comparisons to fail? Could I potentially be missing
something in my class?

Unfortunately, the project is quite large and it'd fairly difficult
to strip out everything and add it back in incrementally.