From: Johan Nilsson (r.johan.nilsson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-08 06:39:30

Hi,

couple of quick questions:

1. For a state, is it possible to specify a method that will be called when
an event with no defined handlers is received?
2. Is is somehow possible to reuse state definitions as substates of
different "higher-level" states? Sorry about the terminology, I'll give a
specific example:

- I've got an application that can be either in remote or locally controlled
mode (this is the highest-level states).
- Certain events are allowed both in remote and local, while some are not.
As an example, the "CommandEvent" event should be handled both in remote and
local - resulting in the "ExecutingCommandState" being entered.
- I'd like to be able to reuse the definition of ExecutingCommandState
regardless of the enclosing state being Remote or Local - Possible?

// Johan