From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-11 13:52:32

Andreas Sæbjørnsen wrote:

> My scenario is number 1) here, so I have to be very careful
> with the memory use. I should then probably use the std::copy
> using the inserter to copy the values into a data structure
> allocated using the standard allocator.

I don't think so. The problems _may_ happen, when you're going to explicitly
unload the Wave shared library before your actual application exits (or
while you're still using the memory allocated there - bad programming style
anyways). This is very unlikely to occur.

> When trying to free
> the memory allocated by Wave when I use it as a shared
> library, is it enough to delete the variable declaration of
> type context_type?

Could you elaborate, please? I have not been able to understand your
question.

Regards Hartmut