From: Juergen Hunold (hunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-12 14:18:34

Hi Gennadyi !

On Thursday 11 May 2006 23:12, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

> You couldn't use DLL build unless you are using CVS version of
> Boost.Test. It simple doesn't support that. With latest version you
> could do that but the init interface is different. I f you interested
> I could give you more details.

I'd be very interested to know how to "init" a custom test case with
the dll.
Testcases using the "AUTO_TEST" makros just work fine, but I can't
figure out how to run my existing (read 1.33.1) based custom test cases
with dlls. This would be nice to have.
Especially because I could finish my patches for Boost.Build V2 support
for dynamic linking on Win32...

> Also you could look into dll example
> in libs/test/example directory

Which one do you mean ?
There is no file with "dll" or "shared" in its name :-))

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  ! Ingenieurgesellschaft für
* voice: ++49 511 262926 57  ! Verkehrs- und Eisenbahnwesen mbH