From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-27 19:05:30

> "Wu Yinghui, Freddie" <yhwu_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Dear all,

Hi, Freddy

> I remember seeing similar topic some time earlier, but I failed to find
> the information I need. So if this question has been answer before,
> please kindly point me to the correct resource. TIA!
>
> Basically, I goal is to build a bunch of unit test cases into a few
> DLLs, and be able to run them by loading the DLLs into my test
> executable (either automatic or using LoadLibrary is fine with me).

This option is available with CVS version of Boost.Test. Here is what you
need to do:

1. Build DLL version of UnitTestFramework.
2. Build DLL with your test cases.
3. Buils console_test_runner utility from libs/test/tools

Now it's all you need. If you have any questions regarding any of the steps
above please ask.

> I'm using the auto registration facility now to create and register the
> test suites and cases. And I'm running on MSVC 7.1 on Windows XP SP2 now.

I have test_runner_test to specifically test this situation.

Gennadiy