From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-29 01:57:39

Bert Verbeek wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> after some years of using jam, I tried to switch to bjam today.
> I'm using deb packages from the debian linux testing distro:
>
> bjam-3.1.11-1
> boost-build-2.0-m10-1
>
> (Building bjam myself from sources gave exactly the same result)
>
> Compiling a very simple qt4 application file is no problem.
>
> But installing it in a dist directory will not happen?
>
> bjam reports:
>
> src/Jamfile:7: in modules.load
> rule install unknown in module Jamfile</home/bert/projects/qscope/src>.

Hi Bert,
the problem is that M10 is pretty old version of Boost.Build. I'd suggest
you obtain the nightly version from http://boost.org/boost-build2

In fact, I'm surprised that you got Qt4 application working, M10 has no
support for Qt4, while current version has very complete Qt4 support.

- Volodya