From: Bert Verbeek (b.verbeek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-29 03:24:27

Vladimir Prus <ghost <at> cs.msu.su> writes:

> Hi Bert,
> the problem is that M10 is pretty old version of Boost.Build. I'd suggest
> you obtain the nightly version from http://boost.org/boost-build2

Thanks for the answer. I already tried the boost_1_33_1 build part, that
contained an install rule in stage.jam as well.

I thought the Debian testing release would be up to date. I'll inform the
maintainer of the package, anyway.

> In fact, I'm surprised that you got Qt4 application working, M10 has no
> support for Qt4, while current version has very complete Qt4 support.

I noticed, but it was still a very simple hello-world-like app. Just getting the
includes and libs right. I'll try the nightly version tonight for the Qt4 stuff.

Thanks again.

Bert