From: kfjethro (kfjethro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-30 17:33:29

I used the same bjam command on Ubuntu 6.0.6 and 5.10 and I used the same
version of bjam (3.1.13) which I downloaded as an executable from sourceforge.

Is bjam 3.1.13 the latest version ?

I retried my build on Ubuntu 5.10 adding the --includedir option, but there
was no difference.

I was able to partially build boost 1.33.0 using bjam 3.1.13 on Ubuntu
5.10 but only a few packages built. If I recall correctly the errors
were compiler issues and not a failure of bjam. I don't have the
output from this build but I can redo the
build if the output would be useful.

I'm just starting with boost, but it kind of looks like there may be a
problem with the input files that are used by bjam in boost-1.33.1 on
ubuntu 5.10 ?

Are there anymore tests that I can run ?

Thanks, Steve