From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-12 23:29:12

At 08:48 2006-08-11, David Abrahams wrote:
><james.jones_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > Does anyone know when 1.34.0 is going to be released? Even approximately?
>
>Nope. We're working on clearing away the regressions. You can watch the
>progress here:
>http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/issues.html
>(regressions are red squares). Note however that the msvc-8 failures
>are because of an installation mistake on the tester's part.

you wanna be so kind as to EXPLAIN the mistake I made??
I haven't touched that bzip junk in ages?
IMO the mistake is in the way the scripts are updated and the fact
that you guys NEVER mention that the testers must do somehting to
accomodate the fact that you developers seem incapable of creating a
"hands off" testing system.