From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-15 17:42:51

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:18:49 +0100, Eoin
<eoin-keyword-boostusers.07781a_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>>> Hello, when compiling one of my projects which uses Boost.Format I get
>>> the compiler warning shown below. I have defined both
>>> _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE & _CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE
>>>

>> _SCL_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE? :-)
>>
>Yes that worked perfectly, thank you very much indeed :-) .

You are welcome :-) If you prefer, you can also disable the warning
(from the command line, in the IDE, or programmatically with #pragma
warning) or you can increase its level (by default it is a level 1
warning, but you can move it to level 4, for instance). Or you could
prepare wrapping headers, as hinted at in the thread "[general] MSVC71
Warnings Off?"; that's in line with the general suggestions of
Alexandrescu/Sutter "C++ Coding Standards".

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer. Library designer. ]
[    For Hire    http://gennaro-prota.50webs.com/ ]