From: Bill Buklis (boostuser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-15 19:22:44

To ignore the "safe library" warnings all you should need are
_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE (for C run-time library) and
_SCL_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE (for C++ STL library). The other define,
_CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE, is for something else entirely. This define gives
a warning if you use any common, but non-standard function names. For
example, itoa instead of _itoa. I don't know for sure but I would be
surprised if boost used of any of these non-standard names as they would not
be guaranteed to exist on all compilers.

-- Bill --