From: Andriy Tylychko \(mail.ru\) (telya_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-27 06:59:56

Hi.

Several question, slightly unrelated:

1) To read the last version of documentation I go to
<http://www.boost.org/doc/html/index.html>
http://www.boost.org/doc/html/index.html. But this list counts only 15
libraries. Next, going to <http://www.boost.org/doc/html/libraries.html>
http://www.boost.org/doc/html/libraries.html, we see the same list of 15
libraries with sub-links, but just after that "Libraries Listed
Alphabetically" contains already much more libraries. Just a bug?

2) Where can I see documentation of "coming soon" boost 1.34? Especially
documentation for new libraries... I tried to find it in CVS, but in
http://boost.cvs.sourceforge.net/boost/boost/doc/html/ I didn't find even
"index.html". Why some new libraries already have nice documentation, but
this documentation cannot be found in logical (?) locations (ASIO e.g.,
http://boost.cvs.sourceforge.net/boost/boost/libs/asio/doc/ is empty)?

3) What is the easiest way (better "what is the right place") to investigate
with libraries (and their docs) that are planned for inclusion to boost
1.34?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Andriy Tylychko,