From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-01 01:06:29

This means there is a bug in the serialization library.

The question is - what is triggering this bug.

So it would be interesting to know more information:

version of boost
compiler
operating system

Do we know for a a fact that the archive file has not been edited or
corrupted.

Do we know for a fact that the serialization code hasn't been changed -
including
different serialization traits for any types - since the archive was
created?

Any other information.

Robert Ramey