From: Pierre-Jules Tremblay (iamtrep_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-01 11:11:14

On 8/23/06, Gennadiy Rozental <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> "Pierre-Jules Tremblay" <iamtrep_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > Well.. in general, not that often, I suppose.
> >
> > In our augmented version of your test framework, I've implemented
> > fairly sophisticated logic to catch memory leaks on a per-test-case
> > basis.
>
> Would you be interrested t oshare it with us if it's generic enough?

I've been thinking about that. At the moment, it's not possible
because much of the code depends on a proprietary heap management
library. However I think it should be possible to abstract that out.
 Perhaps it would be useful if it could at least make use of
Microsoft's debug CRT functions?

I'll let you know if I get anywhere with generalizing the memory-leak
finding code.