From: Jaime Rios (jrios_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-13 11:12:07

Hi,
Thanks for the input. I couldn't figure out what was going on, so as
a test, I created a new Universal Carbon C++ app with the Boost
libraries and it compiled fine. I recreated my static library project
file and manually added back my source files. When I went to compile,
everything was fine :) I don't know what has changed, but the only
thing I do know is that when I created the project initially, it
wasn't built for Universal. No that everything is ok, I'll just run
with what I got :) Thanks again!

-Jaime