From: Young, Michael (Michael.Young_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-19 13:20:08

I am a newbie to BGL - actually, I'm just beginning to build examples with it.
However, I have read the first 4 chapters of "the book", and I've searched the documentation, and I
haven't seen a way to reverse a specific edge within a directed (bidirectional) graph. Is there anyway to do this
without removing the original edge and then adding the "reversed" edge? I have an application that requires
such a "flip" of particular edges at times, but remove/add seems to be a bit "heavyweight" in terms of
computation, especially when I already have identified the edge and have it accessible via an iterator.
Thanks,
    Mike