From: Anthony Mason (anthony.mason1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-22 16:14:14

Hi guys, I know this is probably a common problem, but I haven't found any
help on any google searches so far...

I've got my app compiling in debug mode fine using the boost_date_time and
boost_filesystem libraries, compiling using Multithreaded Debug, but when I
set up my Release mode compile using just plain Multithreaded I get a ton of
LNK2005 messages similar to :

error LNK2005: "public: static unsigned int const
std::ctype<char>::table_size"(?table_size@$ctype_at_D@std@@2IB)already defined
in libboost_date)time-vc71-mt-s-1_33_1.lib(greg_month.obj)

I get about 70 of these errors between date_time and filesystem libraries.
I'm linking against the same libraries (mt-s) both debug and release mode.
I was hoping that someone could give me some advice. Thanks,

Anthony