From: Moritz Moeller (moritzm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-28 21:13:28

Hey,

we like to use some of the smart pointer stuff in Liquid
(liquidmaya.sf.net). However, we like to avoid a boost dependency as
that stuff is just headers.
We were thus wondering if there were any problems if we included the
resp. headers with the Liquid source. Liquid is released under the MPL.
Rather surprisingly, none of us liquid developers has a background in
law. :> Hence we are unsure if the boost license permits distributing
the headers. I guess if we added the boost license and stated that those
headers lived under that license that might be ok?
Or does the license not permit to distribute any part of boost but only
the whole shebang?

Thanks in advance for any feedback on this!

Cheers

Moritz

--
moritz moeller
bloody german td -- moritz.moeller_at_[hidden]