From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-01 23:55:23

Sean Huang wrote:
> [...]

Well I've considered that in the past when this has come up, but always
decided against it on the thought that I would rather see the error if the
clock didn't actually increment correctly. So I would be worried if the
sequence was something like:

0
0
0
0
0
10

If you have a minute, change the for loop in
test/posix_time/testmicrosec_time_clock.cpp

    for (int j=0; j<100000; j++)
     {
       // some systems loop too fast so "last is less" tests fail

maybe make 100000 into 500000 and see if the test passes.

Jeff