From: Markus Werle (numerical.simulation_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-10 07:35:46

John Maddock <john <at> johnmaddock.co.uk> writes:

> Since some people have had problems accessing the previous URL's given, the
> library is now available from the following locations
> [...]

Many thanks for this.
After a first glance: This looks like a lib that is useful for me immediately.
Again OpenSource boosts (sic!) productivity.

Q1: In the docs you mention the accumulator package from Eric Niebler.
Is this simply a complement package or is there some overlap, which might
be merged _before_ inclusion into boost?
I simply fear the same difficulties as for boost::(*|lambda)::bind,
the placeholder chaos (*|boost::*)::_1, and all the joy to encounter
with ADL.

Q2: if the docs contain a "TODO" or "Under construction" marker
does that mean the code still has to written or does it only mean
the docs still have to be written?

Markus