From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-21 12:04:09

Michael wrote:
> What compiler are you using?
> Visual Studio 2005 professional

Ok.

> That might be necessary under certain circumstances e.g. when
> portions of a FSM reside in a lib file. Are you doing something like
> that? No, I simply created console app project and used cpp file
> generated by the project wizard to enter code from the tutorial. If
> you want me
> to I can e-mail you the complete source code for this test project.
> (tiny)

If it fits on one screen feel free to add it to your follow-up post.
Otherwise, please try to reduce it. If there's no way to reduce it, feel
free to email it to me. I can't give any guarantee that I'll have the
time though.

> I have additional questions pertinent to the StateChart library.
> Disclaimer: I am complete newbie in the areas of StateChart and FSM
> in general. Question 1: I am looking for the resource (user group,
> blog etc) where users of StateChart discuss the usage of this library.
> Where should I look for such a resourse beyong users group at boost?

There's no dedicated group. Post your questions to
gmane.comp.lib.boost.user.

> Question 2: I am using tutorial to create my own FSM on a scale
> similar to the Digital Camera example in the tutorial and I am having
> conceptual problems (or just lack of understanding base concepts). Is
> it possible for me to send you my implementation header file with
> questions embedded in the declarations?

If your questions have anything to do with Boost.Statechart, please post
to the group. If not, please ask me by private email.

Regards,

--
Andreas Huber
from the address shown in the header.