From: Michael (admin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-20 19:41:04

Andreas,

Thank you for the quick response. Following are my answers:

What compiler are you using?
    Visual Studio 2005 professional

That might be necessary under certain circumstances e.g. when portions of a
FSM reside in a lib file. Are you doing something like that?
    No, I simply created console app project and used cpp file generated by
the project wizard to enter code from the tutorial. If you want me to I can
e-mail you the complete source code for this test project. (tiny)

I have additional questions pertinent to the StateChart library. Disclaimer:
I am complete newbie in the areas of StateChart and FSM in general.
Question 1: I am looking for the resource (user group, blog etc) where users
of StateChart discuss the usage of this library.
Where should I look for such a resourse beyong users group at boost?
Question 2: I am using tutorial to create my own FSM on a scale similar to
the Digital Camera example in the tutorial and I am having conceptual
problems (or just lack of understanding base concepts). Is it possible for
me to send you my implementation header file with questions embedded in the
declarations?

Best regards and thanks for the very powerful lib,

Michael.