From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-13 11:29:40

I would be very interested in getting to the bottom of the problem. This
would likely result in a small tweak which would make the library more
portable. Of course I realise that this is not that easy. Note that I test
here with gcc 3.3 under cywin. So I would be hopeful that its easily
fixable. I don't know what version of boost your using, but it may already
be fixed in a later version.

Robert Ramey