From: vermaaso (vermaaso_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-14 06:06:22

On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 08:29:40AM -0800, Robert Ramey wrote:
> I would be very interested in getting to the bottom of the problem. This
> would likely result in a small tweak which would make the library more
> portable. Of course I realise that this is not that easy. Note that I test
> here with gcc 3.3 under cywin. So I would be hopeful that its easily
> fixable. I don't know what version of boost your using, but it may already
> be fixed in a later version.

According to the website of Novell, they use 'GCC 3.3.3 enhanced by the SUSE labs team'.
I need to a run patch on this system, but I'm not sure whether this patch will
affect gcc. I'll try it anyway and run the same tests again. I'll report
the results back later (probably tomorow).

If you have any suggestions or tests you want me to run on this system just
let me know.

The boost version is boost 1_33_1. I'll check for a newer version also.

Regards,
Oscar