From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-14 12:05:05

If you suspect the compiler I would run the whole test suite. It might take
overnight - but its much better then waiting for anomolies to appear in your
code and trying to track them down on a case by case basis. You can run just
the serialization part of the test suite, but you might as well just follow
the instructions with 1.33 and just re-run the whole thing. That wil give
you table of any and all issues the version of the compiler you're using
might have.

Robert Ramey