From: Giacomo Piccolo (littolo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-29 18:00:54

Hello everybody,

I've got a synchronization problem with two threads and I need a semaphore
or a condition class in which a thread can wait on until that condition is
verified.
In other words i need to synchronize two or more threads and I need the
wait() and notify() routines.

I found some useful code in boost::thread libraries, but it seems I could
not use it because it seems not completely built...or.. boh I don't really
know.

I tried also to build it lauching an executable builder I downloaded from
the internet but I can't use it because don't have the root priviledges.

I attach the source code and the errors I got.
Is there anyone so kind to help me solving this little question?
Thank you in advance!

Giacomo