From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-08 13:44:12

Since we've implemented this we do get a complaint on a regular basis - but
we've not had a problem which had cropped up a couple of times before -
creation of archives which cannot
be read.

For those that use "const" on a regular basis this issue hardly every crops
up. To
accomodate the rest of us I might be convinced to implement:

BOOST_SERIALIZATION_NO_CONST_CHECKING which
would suppress the check. This would help those who have an issue
with using "const" but it wouldn't cut down the frequency of the
incidences such as that started this thread.

Robert Ramey