From: Chris Uzdavinis (cuzdav_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-17 00:30:35

On 1/16/07, Sohail Somani <s.somani_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Ok the incomplete type was because there was no specialization of
> _bi::value<T> which occurs when the user actually supplies a value. Does
> this solve the problem then?

Thanks, that is pretty clever! I was, however, holding onto a little
hope that the solution would have been a little easier or
straight-forward. Utilizing implementation details like that makes me
simultaneously smile and cringe. Watching this discussion unfold has
been rather enlightening. My thanks to you and Peter.

Any possibility that the Bind library could make this available as
part of its documented interface, or were there reasons for its
omission? Has anyone ever asked for this before?

Chris