From: Manuel Jung (gzahl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-01 14:01:19

Hi,

My program uses a thread group for handling threads. these are joined, when
the program ist killed, which should happen not so often, because its used
to be a daemon.
Most time it works just as expected. but sometimes after running the program
for some minutes and after creating a bunch of threads the function
thread_group::create_thread() locks. Is this possible? i think it shoulnt
lokc, but it does.
Im sorry, i cannot show you code cause its closed source and its a liddle
bit too big and also works most of the time.

I hope a answer to this question will allready help fixing.
Thanks for reading.
Cheers
Manuel Jung