From: Polder, Matthew J (matthew.j.polder_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-07 14:54:45

Hi,

I'm using the boost library filesystem on Windows XP and Solaris 9 and
10. I haven't had any problems with Windows so far. When linking my
executable on Solaris 9, the linker warned me that the filesystem
library I linked wanted to be linked with libm.so.2, which isn't on my
Solaris 9 system. The executable still runs but when I use filesystem to
list the files in a directory it doesn't list all of them. I was able to
link on Solaris 10, but there I am getting a core dump when I run. Has
anyone ever had similar problems on Solaris?

thanks,
matthew