From: Juergen Hunold (juergen.hunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-13 16:11:11

Hi Rajko !

On Tuesday 13 February 2007 11:50, Raiko Albrecht wrote:
> Found the trick myself. The option "-fvisibility=hidden" made the
> problem.
>
> But: Why?

Well, the Boost libraries simply don't offer visibility support on gcc.

> All other stuff is working fine, only program_options doesn't work
> anymore with that compile-option. May this get fixed sometimes?

Well, I've patched my CVS Head to enable visibility support on gcc.
But I'd rather like to
a) get 1.34.0 out as fast as possible.
b) get the switch to svn done
c) get the new release procedure working
d) get regression tests on Trunk

and then start a discussion about this patch ...
If you like, I see if I can extract the diff from my other changes.

CVS really gets on my nerves...

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold       ! Ingenieurgesellschaft für
* voice: ++49 511 262926 57       ! Verkehrs- und Eisenbahnwesen mbH