From: Manuel Jung (gzahl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-17 15:14:43

Hi,

Ill do that for you and even try again presenting a example which does not
work, but you have to wait a little bit. I have a exhibition next Weekend
and a bunch of work up to then, but after it ill give it a new try with the
multi_index_containers and provide the information then.
Greetings,
Manuel Jung

Ps.: Thanks for the great work on the multi_index library, i think it is
very great. :-)