From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-17 23:22:57

shunsuke wrote:
> I tend to think that Boost.Range concept is more cute.
> That is, 'rng|zipped'.
> Also, I found Range can be recursive a few weeks ago.
> If you're interested, see: http://tinyurl.com/2o2mnv

This actually looks very interesting. It begs more study than I can justify
at the moment.

There is one thing that annoys me about this. That is the usage
of the word "oven" presumbly as some sort of play on the
word "range". For some reason I find this irksome - it sort
of trivializes the work and jars the brain. BTW I have the same
complaint about names such as "spirit", "phoenix" and "fusion".
They don't mean anything and don't add anything.

Robert Ramey