From: Frank Mori Hess (frank.hess_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-26 16:19:08

I'm implementing a more feature-full slot class with some of the things
that have been discussed recently. In particular, it is templated only on
signature. It uses a templated constructor to store the slot function in
a pimpl object that is templated by both signature and slot function type.
So now I'm about to rip out the SlotFunction parameter everywhere from
thread_safe_signals, as there no longer seems to be any need for it. I
feel like I might be overlooking something though. Is there any reason to
keep it?

--
Frank