From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-08 10:12:33

Hi!

I am not sure if this is the issue of the program_options library or of all libraries at all.

I got the HEAD revision from CVS and successfully compiled required libraries. One of the required
libs is program_options. I have variations of the compiled lib with a name as:

boost_program_options-vc-mt-1_35.lib

When I try to recompile my code I get a linking error stating:

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_program_options-vc80-mt-gd-1_35.lib'

My question is: Why is compiler still looking for libboost_program_options-vc80-mt-gd-1_35.lib? Do
I have to change some config files? If yes, which?

With Kind Regards,

Ovanes Markarian