From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-13 15:03:34

Zoltan \'cad\' Juhasz wrote:
> Andreas Huber <ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap <at> yahoo.com> writes:
>> The following version of transition.hpp *might* fix the problem:
>>
> http://boost.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/boost/boost/boost/statechart/transit
> ion.hpp?revision=1.15
>>
>> I coudn't verify this on GCC4.1 but at least it compiles on MSVC7.1
>> and GCC3.4. Could you please replace your local version of
>> transition.hpp with the above one and report back whether that fixes
>> your problem?
>
> The previous problem (
> http://usalug.org/pastebin/pastebin.php?show=392 ) is solved with gcc
> (GCC) 4.1.0 20060304 (Red Hat 4.1.0-3), but with gcc32 (GCC)
> 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-55.fc5) the following problem
> arise:
[snip errors]

I overlooked that you use the old 1.33.1 compatible version, which is
well over a year old now. Many fixes have been applied since then so the
only thing that I can suggest is to get the 1.34 branch from CVS and see
whether that works for you. It should since this is being tested on both
compilers you use, see

<http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/statechart.html>

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,