From: skywalker Luke (skywal_l_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-20 03:23:08

Hi All,

  I'm developing my own grep tool and I would like to specify an
option to match a whole word. Which mean, if I'm looking for 'main' I
don't want to match 'mainVariation' but things like 'main(int' or
'one,main,two'. The equivalent of what you will find in any decent
search tool :).

  I look through regex documentation and didn't find anything about
that. If it's not implemented, is it planned to be ? Or shall the
Boost.Regex user handle this applying some pre-processing on the
regular expression to perform such task ?

  Thank you.

LS

www.EmailAsso.net : solutions email pour les associations, email gratuit sans pub ni virus.
www.lavacheautomatique.com : email gratuit @lavache.com, original et universel.