From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-20 04:36:15

Hi LS,

I think you should consult regex syntax first. There are many possibilities
to do so. One of them is (\w)* means greedy match of as many words as
possible.

There are some regex tutorials on the internet, google for them. Boost.Regex
is a lib which supports the syntax of different regex specifications (Perl,
POSIX ...)

With Kind Regards,
Ovanes