From: Mark Ruzon (mark34_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-03 12:08:38

abir basak <abirbasak <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
> I am inheriting a vector for some reason.
> Just like
> template<typename T>
> class my_vector : public std::vector<T>{
> };
> I want my_vector to take the advantage of boost::assign library.
> How to do it?
> Thanks
> abir

Though it's a little off topic, I want to point out that STL container classes
were not designed to be base classes; it would be preferable to make a vector<T>
member variable and add to or subtract from the interface explicitly. Had there
been a 'final' keyword in 1995, every STL container would have been final.

Mark Ruzon